//build 2019 took place from May 6-8 where a lot of developer focused announcements were made. As with every year, from BDotNet we organized the build recap event in Bangalore on June 15, 2019. As a part of that, I gave a talk under the title “Full Stack Web Development with .NET“.
It was more of a demo driven session where there were no slides and everything was explained via a sample application. Below are the high level topics I covered in my session.
- What is Blazor ?
- What is Web Assembly ?
- Why Blazor ?
- Tools for working with Blazor
- Demos for the below items
- Client side blazor
- Debugging Client side blazor apps in Chrome
- ASP.NET Core Hosted Blazor application
- Server Side Blazor
- How they work using SignalR & WebSockets ?
- Blazing Pizza App walkthrough with the focus on below concepts
I have used the demo application available at : https://aka.ms/blazorworkshop for my talk. This application covers almost all the aspects of Blazor and is a great resource for learning Blazor. We had about 80+ attendees, who made the event and especially my session very interactive and engaging.